FOOLS LOVE



We spent nights speaking
Speaking through our phones
Smiling at each others texts
Sharing our little secrets like little children who had nothing to hide
Like two lost souls which had gone astray we spent time conversating, little did we know that, that little time spent would be the beginning of something magical..

We spent our nights dreaming
Dreaming about the day we'd finally meet and gaze into each others eyes, letting our souls speak and our hearts touch. The day where our dreams would become a reality and our feelings would seize being illusions conjured from the anticipation of incomplete souls coming together

I spent my days wondering if we were truly meant to be or was this just a phase where love would play a snipet of joy from the broken cello which laid in my heart
A phase filled with temporary emotions which brought me closer to heaven taking me to newer heights only to drop me harder than before bringing me closer to hell, a hell which i forged from the depths of my broken heart

Comments

Popular Posts