SANCTUARY

Place me in a sanctuary where I can stop beating myself to sleep each night
A place where one can experience peace and freedom, a place far away from the makings of man but a place equivalent to the Garden of Eden.
A place where one can think freely and embrace his or her own true self, not hiding from anything and anyone, not depending on masks or make up to cover what truly lies beneath.
Place me in that place I visit in my dreams where the waters run freely and the forests are forever green. Where man has no say and Mother Nature is the ruler of it all, where equality is not fought for but is a characteristic each and every soul possesses.

But then in todays world that is but a dream, a dream many desire to have. We live in a society run by the unlawful and unjustly, where right is shadowed by wrong and the truth is held captive by a lie. A selfish world basically 

Comments

Popular Posts